Clinton Savings Bank is offering residents of Massachusetts a $300 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below by July 31, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a Basic Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $10. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive at least $1,000 per month in direct deposits within 45 days. Lastly, you must enroll in e-statements within 30 days.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Xinli for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Clinton Savings Bank $300 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Clinton Savings Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1,000 within 45 days
- Monthly Fee: See below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 6 months of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Clinton Savings Bank $300 Bonus
- Open a new Clinton Savings Bank checking account by July 31, 2019.
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $10.
- Set up to receive at least $1,000 in recurring direct deposit within 45 days.
- Enroll in e-statements within 30 days.
- Keep the account open and in good standing for 6 months.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking: $5 monthly fee can be waived with:
- $100 or more every day of the monthly statement cycle OR
- Recurring monthly Direct Deposit.
Make sure you check out Clinton Savings Bank to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.