Available nationwide, Comenity Direct is offering a rate of 0.55% APY when you open a High Yield Savings Account. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Comenity Direct.
Table of Contents
About Comenity Direct High Yield Savings
Comenity Direct strives, every day, to create a customer experience worthy of your business. Comenity has been helping people get more for their money since we introduced our first credit card in 1986.
When you open an account with Comenity Direct, you can sleep easy knowing your deposits are Member FDIC.
I’ll review Comenity Direct High Yield Savings Account below.
Comenity Direct High Yield Savings 0.55% Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 0.55% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $10 Million
- Credit Inquiry: None
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
Comenity Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Comenity Direct’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Comenity Direct Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from Comenity Direct with a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Earn 0.55% APY for balances of $1 and up to $10 million.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1 – $10,000,000||0.55% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain a low balance to start off earning 0.55% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- All deposits are Member FDIC to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Comenity Direct High Yield Savings Account offers a competitive APY Rate. The High Yield Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at any time.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Comenity Direct Online Savings Account.