For residents of Massachusetts, there’s an inner circle at Commerce Bank in the Royal 50’s Club for it’s highest balance customers. Join the Royal Court with total deposits over $100,000 and you’ll receive all the benefits of Royal 50’s Club membership including a $100 Bonus for each Refer a Friend non-bank customer who joins you as a member of the Royal Court!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Commerce Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Commerce Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Commerce Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Commerce Bank.
- Have them join you as a member of the Royal Court!
- Earn $100 for each referral!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Commerce Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of Commerce Bank, have them join you as a member of the Royal Court! The Royal 50’s Club offers benefits like an additional 10 basis points earned on specific CDs, free safe deposit box, travel coucher for $5 toward any Royal 50’s clup trip, and more! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!