Available for residents of California, CommonWealth Central Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus for both you and your friends when you tell them to become a member at CommonWealth Central Credit Union.
All you have to do is visit their website, print out a referral coupon, and have your friend present the coupon when they open any new checking account. With this account, you can enjoys features and amenities such as free online and mobile banking, free eStatements and Bill Pay, overdraft protection, and much more! If you enjoy all the great services CommonWealth Central Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live or work in the Santa Clara County, are a relative or you reside with a current CommonWealth member, or are an employee of a participating CommonWealth Member Company. For full details, be sure to check out their complete Membership Details.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
CommonWealth Central CU Referral Info
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Free Checking with eStatements, Premium Checking, Wealth Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10, varies by account
- Free Checking with eStatements Account: There are no monthly fees
- Premium Checking Account: $7, can bewaived with Financial Partnership or an average daily balance of at least $600
- Wealth Checking Account: $10, can be waived with Financial Partnership or an average daily balance of at least $2,500
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $10, if closed within one year of opening
Earn CommonWealth CU Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to CommonWealth Central Credit Union
- Visit their website and print out referral coupons
- Have your friend open any checking account with the coupon present
- The new member must open any new checking account with the referral coupon present
- The new member must keep their account open and in good standing to receive the bonus
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a CommonWealth Central Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull! We appreciate any sort of feedback to help you and your fellow readers be up to date on all the latest bank deals!
You can receive a $100 bonus when you refer someone to CommonWealth Central Credit Union. The more money you refer, the more money you receive. There is no limit to how many you can refer, to be sure to take advantage of this offer today!
Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!