Find the latest CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union CD Rates include their 2.80% APY 60-Month Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
About CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1944 as Army Air Force Annex #1 Credit Union, with only 94 members and an all volunteer staff. Since those humble beginnings, they have grown to become a full-service financial institution with over 32,600 members and over $320 million in assets.
|Eligibility: Membership in CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is open to anyone who is a member of the Virginia Consumer Council, a division of the American Consumer Council. Individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Washington D.C., the Virginia counties of Warren or Clarke, or the Virginia cities of Harrisonburg and Alexandria are also eligible to join. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.20% APY||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.50% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.00% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.10% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $1,000, you can invest in a CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: None listed
CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Additional deposits allowed in increments of $50.00
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- The minimum balance to open each share type and to avoid fees can be found in the Truth In Savings Disclosure.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Members will forfeit dividends if the account is closed before accrued dividends are credited.
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.