For residents of Missouri, Community Bank of Pleasant Hill is offering 1.01% APY on their Free Kasasa Cash Checking on balances up to $10,000. In order to qualify for this rate, be sure to have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction and have at least 10 debit card purchases, each greater than $5, both post and settle. Community Bank of Pleasant Hill has over 100 stockholders and the majority of them live in the Pleasant Hill area. This Bank was chartered by the State of Missouri and opened for business in 2006!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Kasasa Cash Checking
- APY Rates: 1.01%
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Closing Account Fee: Speak with your representative to see if fees apply
Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Features:
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements (required to open and maintain the account)
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
How To Earn 1.01% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Community Bank of Pleasant Hill.
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle.
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases, each greater than $5, post and settle.
|$0 – $10,000||1.01%|
Overall, the Community Bank of Pleasant Hill is great for those of you who live in the region and qualify for membership. With a membership with this bank, you’ll be able to receive many benefits such as: cashback checking account, tunes checking, and this bank is a member of the FDIC. Feel free to drop us a line and share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know. For those of you don’t live in the area and can’t get this offer, you can view our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts for other great options.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.