With a plethora of items, Amazon is one of the biggest online retailers ever, you can purchase your everyday items, to snacks and more at your one stop online shop. If you spend a ridiculous amount of money on Amazon like me, be sure to check out our list of tips and trick to save some extra cash. Don’t forget that Prime Day is coming up on June 16th, so they’ll be even more great deals where you can save more! Make sure to take advantage of deals where you can get Prime for 6 months for free to Amazon Lightning deals. Here’s our complete guide to saving money on Amazon!
Table of Contents
Amazon Prime Offers:
Everyone knows that Prime offers 2-Day Free Shipping, but most members don’t fully utilize their membership. Make sure to check out all of the Perks and Benefits they have to offer with your membership, check out Music Unlimited to Amazon Lightning Deals.
- Amazon Student Prime: Get 6 months of Amazon Prime for free and 50% off your Prime Membership, must have a valid school email.
- Amazon for EBT or Medicaid Members: Get Amazon for only $5.99/month for select household or individuals for an EBT or Medicaid card.
- Monthly Membership: If you don’t fully utilize the membership all year round, Amazon Prime offers a monthly membership of $12.99. For example, become a member during the month December to help get free shipping on a plethora of gifts.
Earn some extra cash, just by clicking through shopping portals and onto the retailer they’re partnered with! Shopping portals let you earn a certain percentage of your purchase back when you click through their site onto a participating retailer’s and make a purchase. These sites let you earn cash back on purchases on Amazon and hundreds of other sites. Check out our Best Cash Back Shopping Portals, where they even offer sign up bonuses, such as Ebates, Mr. Rebates, Swagbucks and more!
Gift Card Promotions:
- Amazon Cash Program: Reload your account with $30+ at a participating store and get a $10 credit for your next purchase.
- Amazon Gift Card: Make at least a $100+ gift card purchase and get a free pair of Happy Socks.
- Card Cash: You can purchase discounted Amazon gift cards here.
- Gift Card Reload: Reload an gift card on your Amazon account with $100 or more and get a $10 credit toward your next purchase.
Save with Credit Cards:
- Amazon AMEX Membership Rewards Points: Currently, Amazon is offering 20% off when you use at least 1 MR Point to make a Amazon purchase, get up to $100 off.
- Amazon Prime Card: Get 5% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drug stores, and 1% back on all other purchases.
- Citi Card: Earn a very easy $10 credit when you add an elgible Citi card as your 1-click payment default setting.
- Discover Card: Earn an easy $10 credit when you add an eligible Discover card as your 1-click payment default setting.
- Amazon Audible: Have books read to your with Audible, get 2 free books when you become a new member.
- Amazon Fresh: Get $30 Off you first order with Amazon Fresh with promo code “30FRESH“, get fresh food delivered to you with Amazon Fresh.
- Amazon Kindle Unlimited: Try out Kindle Unlimited for only $0.99 for 3 months, read an unlimited amount of books on your Kindle device with this subsription.
- Amazon Music: Try out unlimited music with Amazon music, get 4 months for $0.99.
- Amazon Prime Pantry: Get $10 off your first purchase of $40+ with promo code “PANTRY“
If you’re planning on dropping some serious cash for this upcoming Prime Day, then be sure to check out our guide to saving money on Amazon! Earn credit for making purchases and/or get discounted Prime with your student email. There is so many ways to save money with Amazon, so be sure to take advantage of all promotions above and stack on the savings. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Discounted Gift Cards, here on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.