Check out the most recent Connecticut Community Bank CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Available in Connecticut, they are currently offering a special of 1.40% APY on their 18-Month CD rate.
Table of Contents
About Connecticut Community Bank
Connecticut Community Bank, N.A. is your locally owned, full service community bank with products to serve the needs of individuals, their families and businesses. One of the fundamental goals of everything they do is to support the growth of the communities they serve and to provide the highest quality of customer service.
*While Connecticut Community Bank does offer competitive rates, be sure to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.75% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||1.00% APY||Apply Now|
Connecticut Community Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a Connecticut Community Bank CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: —
- Early withdrawal penalty: According to CSR, the Early Withdrawal Penalty is 180 days of interest, with partial withdrawals allowed.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Connecticut Community Bank CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
If you are a resident of Connecticut, I recommend checking out this offer from Connecticut Community Bank. However, I only recommend opening the 18-Month CD because the other months’ rates are rather low. Additionally, be sure to not touch your money for the full length otherwise you’ll receive a fee.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Connecticut Community Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Connecticut Community Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.