Find an updated list of Corry Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $30 bonus offer when you are an account holder.
Table of Contents
About Corry Federal Credit Union Promotions
At Corry Federal Credit Union, they live up to the motto of “People Helping People.” They are a community and are devoted to helping you. Additionally, customers can get competitive rates and if you are in the area, this is a great credit union to consider.
I’ll review the Corry Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Corry FCU $30 Member Appreciation Bonus
Currently, Corry Federal Credit Union is offering a $30 Member Appreciation Bonus for members who have an account.
Note: Membership had to be established by December 31, 2019
- Account Type: Checking and Savings
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing in order to participate.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn up to $30 Bonus
- Each primary member in the year prior who still is with us receives:
- $5 for 1-10 years of membership
- $10 for 11 – 20 years
- $15 for 21-30 years
- $20 for 31-40 years
- $25 for 41-50 years
- $30 for 50+ years
- Each member with an active debit card receives $5
- Each member who paid interest on their loans in the year prior receives 1% back
- Debit/ATM Cards
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Coverage
- Fresh Start Checking Accounts: There is a $5 monthly service fee.
- Free Checking Accounts: There are no monthly service fee.
- Primary members are referred to as the main account holder and will receive one length of membership bonus, regardless of how many accounts they have with us.
- Membership had to be established by December 31, 2019 and still be a member with us.
- An active debit card is defined as a member using their card for a purchase at least five times during the months of October, November, and December 2019.
- Members with loans will receive 1% of the interest they paid in 2019 on all loans they have with us.
- Bonuses will not be paid to any member who caused the credit union a loss.
- If a member has multiple accounts with us, their bonus will be paid to the savings account with the lowest account number.
- Bonus is a one-time membership payout for the success our members helped us achieve in 2019.
- Thank you for your loyalty and support.
These are all the current Corry Federal Credit Union promotions and offers. However, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Corry Federal Credit Union. Definitely provide your feedback, as they make our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated Corry Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.