County Bank Delaware is a local bank with decent account options. To find out if County Bank Delaware is right for you, continue reading the review below.
This bank has partnered with Kasasa to cater to customers who constantly worry about late monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
With Kasasa Checking or Kasasa Saver, there are no worries and you can earn interest on all your accounts as well!
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 Money Market Account Options
- 6 Compare Money Market Accounts
- 7 CD Account Options
- 8 Compare CD Accounts
- 9 Reasons to Bank with County Bank Delaware
- 10 Reasons Not to Bank with County Bank Delaware
- 11 County Bank Delaware Routing Number
- 12 Contact Customer Service
- 13 How County Bank Delaware Compares
- 14 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
County Bank Delaware offers several Kasasa checking accounts that require no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements. Link your Kasasa Checking to Kasasa Saver to maximize your interest earnings!
You can open this checking account with just $25.
This is considered a free checking account that pays interest.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements to worry about either.
With a $25 opening deposit, you can start earning cash back with this checking account.
You can earn up to 2% cash back on all debit card purchases.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements either.
You can open this account with $50 and start earning interest.
There is an $8 monthly fee, but you can waive it by keeping a daily balance of $500.
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
County Bank Delaware has a few savings account that vary in opening deposits and features.
This is a standard savings account that can be opened with at least $25.
The account earns tiered interest rates.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements.
You can open this account with $50 and start earning interest.
If you keep a daily balance of $50, you can easily avoid the $1.50 monthly fee.
The interest is compounded daily.
This is a kids savings account that can be opened with just $1.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements and the interest is compounded daily.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.40% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
County Bank Delaware has one money market that earns tiered interest rates.
- Open this account with $1,000
- To waive the $6 monthly fee, you will need to keep a daily balance of $1,000
- The interest is compounded daily
- Internet banking is available
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 0.45% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
CD Account Options
County Bank Delaware offers CDs with competitive rates.
They have CD terms from 30 days – 60 month that you can open for $500.
Each CD will renew upon maturity.
You can click here as well to see the current rates.
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 1.00% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn 0.30% APY on a 12-Month CD Term
• Earn up to 0.50% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
Reasons to Bank with County Bank Delaware
- Since County Bank Delaware is partnered with Kasasa, most of the account require no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements.
- You can link any Kasasa checking account with Kasasa Saver to maximize your interest rates.
- Good ratio of checking to savings accounts.
- Offers a minor savings account.
- They provide a 24 hour service line.
- They have consistent opening deposits throughout their accounts.
- Conduct all your banking online or through the County Bank Delaware mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with County Bank Delaware
- They are only located in Delaware with only 7 total banks.
- They could earn slightly higher interest rates on their savings accounts.
- Absence of student or youth checking account.
- Lacking a senior checking or savings account.
County Bank Delaware Routing Number
The routing number for County Bank Delaware varies depending on state and regions. You can also check the lower left corner of your County Bank Delaware check.
Contact Customer Service
County Bank Delaware has a 24-hour service line and you can reach it at 302-226-9523.
You can also reach 302-226-9800 to talk to a customer representative.
Their business hours are also:
- Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
How County Bank Delaware Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
- TAB Bank: TAB Bank has similar account options and also offers Kasasa checking and savings accounts.
Overall, if you happen to live in Delaware and want a bank with decent account options, then consider County Bank Delaware.
Banks that offer Kasasa Checking or Savings accounts tend to never have to worry about monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If County Bank Delaware has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!