Credit Union of the Rockies is offering a $50.50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Credit Union of the Rockies by July 31, 2017. All you have to do is open a new qualifying Checking Account, sign up for direct deposit, and follow the requirements listed below in order to receive your bonus. Once you open an account with this Credit Union, you’ll enjoy great features such as free e-statements, free mobile banking, free e-banking, free debit card, and much more. If you enjoy all the great services Credit Union of the Rockies has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Family members (related by blood, marriage, or adoption) of those eligible in those counties are also entitled to membership. For more information, check out the full list of eligibility requirements.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
CU of the Rockies $50.50 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Credit Union of the Rockies Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50.50
- Referee Bonus: $50.50
- Account Type: In Touch Checking
- Availability: CO(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member of the Credit Union of the Rockies in order to qualify for this offer.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn CU of the Rockies Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Credit Union of the Rockies and have them open up aN In Touch Checking Account.
- Existing member must complete a “referral slip” for the friend or family referral and bring in to any of the Credit Union of the Rockies three branch locations in Golden, Frisco or Granby.
- Then have them sign up for direct deposit with three deposits of $500 or more each within 90 days of opening, sign up for a debit card, and sign up for eStatements.
- Once all of the requirements are met, the bonus amount will be deposited into your account.
- The new member must open a new qualifying Checking Account.
- Then you must sign up for direct deposit with three deposits of $500 or more each within 90 days of opening, sign up for a debit card, and sign up for eStatements.
- When all of the qualifications are met, you will receive the $50.50 bonus.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Credit Union of the Rockies, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $50.50 bonus when you refer someone to Credit Union of the Rockies. All you have to do is be an eligible member of this Credit Union and follow the requirements above. If you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, let us know in the comments. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.74% to 28.74%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)