If you are a resident of Massachusetts, Dean Bank is offering a chance for you to earn 2500 DeanPoints when you refer a friend or family member to open a new checking account! To earn this reward, you must refer your friend with your referral card to open a new checking with a debit card. Then once the referred member has completed the necessary requirements, both of you will earn the 2,500 DeamPoints which can be redeemed for gifts and rewards ranging from kitchen appliances and electronics! Dean Bank has many great features such as no or low monthly fees, no minimum balance requirement, unlimited check writing, unlimited free ATMs and many more! If you are interested in this promotion, make sure to share them with your friends and family members to earn the rewards!
Editor’s Note: Points can be redeemed for a variety of gifts ranging from kitchen supplies, laptops, and even an Apple watch! See the full list of Rewards and Gifts to see all of the redeemable options.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Dean Bank 2,500 DeanPoints Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: 2,500 DeanPoints
- Referee Bonus: 2,500 DeanPoints
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0-$15, based on the type account
- Additional Requirements:
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
How To Earn Dean Bank Bonus:
- Download the Referral Card or obtain them from a Dean Bank location.
- Complete the card with your information and give them to your friends and family members. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!
- Have your friend open a new checking account with a Debit MasterCard or Debit BusinessCard with your referral.
- Both of you will receive 2,500 DeanPoints by the 15th of the month following the month the new account was opened in.
- Receive a Referral Card from the referrer and open a new Checking Account with Dean Bank.
- Open a Debit MasterCard or Debit BusinessCard in addition to the new account.
- You will receive the rewards on the 15th of the following month after you have completed the requirements.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Dean Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Dean Bank is offering a simple promotion just by introducing your friend to open a checking account. The 2,500 DeanPoints will grant you the opportunity to chose from an expansive list of gifts fit for your needs. If you are looking to open a checking account with them, I would opt for the Free Checking account to avoid any monthly fees all together and it does not have a minimum balance requirement! For more bank deals, don’t forget to review our full lists of Bank Referrals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.