For residents of Illinois, Dieterich Bank is offering up to 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their Prime Rewards Checking Account. This checking account will include nationwide ATM fee refunds all with no minimum balance to earn rewards or monthly service fees. If you live in the state of Illinois, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Dieterich Bank today!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Dieterich Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Prime Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Illinois (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Dieterich Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $30 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 10 POS debit card transactions, receive a monthly electronic statement, access online banking at least one time
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Dieterich Bank
- Open a Prime Rewards Checking Account
- Have at least 10 POS debit card transactions post and settle (excluding ATM transactions)
- Receive a monthly Electronic Statement (must have a valid e-mail address)
- Access Online Banking at least one time per qualification cycle (www.primebanc.com)
|$10,000.01 and up||0.31%|
Dieterich Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Illinois. There is no monthly fee and no minimum balance required! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply