East Cambridge Savings Bank is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at East Cambridge Savings Bank. Have your friend open a New Checking Account, then complete the referral form and give it to a friend you’d like to introduce to East Cambridge Savings Bank. Applying lets you both enjoy, Mobile Banking, eStatements, and Free Online Bill Pay. If you enjoy all the great services East Cambridge Savings Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
EC Savings Bank $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- East Cambridge Savings Bank Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus:$25
- Referee Bonus:$25
- Account Type: New Checking Account
- Availability: MA(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None, could end at any time
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit:$0-$10
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$25, See below on how to waive monthly service fees.
- Additional Requirements: New customer cannot have an existing East Cambridge Savings Bank checking relationship.
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
How to Earn EC Savings Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to East Cambridge Savings Bank
- Have your friend open a New Checking Account
- Complete “Your information” on the referral form and give it to a friend/family member you’d like to introduce to East Cambridge Savings Bank.
- Ask your friend/family member to complete “Your friend/family member’s information” on the referral form and present the form at new checking account opening and establish direct deposit.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed within 60 days of the first direct deposit of the new account.
- The new member must open a New Checking Account
- Complete “Your friend/family member’s information” on the referral form and present the form at new checking account opening and establish direct deposit.
- Account must still be open and in good standing (no negative balances)
How To Waive Monthly Fees:
- No Hidden Fees Checking: No monthly service fee.
- NOW Checking:$10.00 and $0.20 per item paid, waive by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $1,000.00 each month, or sign up for Combined Balance Service.
- eAccess Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Connection Checking:$25.00, waive by having a Direct Deposit of payroll, pension, or Social Security payment (at least once per month) in combination with a minimum of 10 debit card purchases per month.
- Special Select Banking Package – Checking: No monthly service fee.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a East Cambridge Savings Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to East Cambridge Savings Bank. The new member must open a New Checking Account, Complete “Your friend/family member’s information” on the referral form and present the form at new checking account opening and establish direct deposit, then keep the account open and in good standing (no negative balances). How did your experience go was it a Hard or Soft pull? Let us know by commenting. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!