For residents of Idaho, East Idaho Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account good through September 30, 2018. To earn the $25 bonus, you must open any qualifying checking account. After you have completed that, all you have to do is set up to receive a direct deposit and enroll in eStatements. With a checking account from East Idaho Credit Union, you can enjoy features such as access to 30,000 ATM, Courtesy Pay, and so much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live in East Idaho. For more information, you can check out their Membership Requirements.
Editor’s Note: East Idaho Credit Union is also offering another opportunity to earn a $25 bonus! If you are interested, check out their East Idaho Credit Union Bonus.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB120 by 02/03/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 02/17/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $350 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account, up to $30 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – up to $350. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
Table of Contents
East Idaho Credit Union $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- East Idaho Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Classic Checking, Premier Checking, Golden Access Checking
- Availability: ID (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$6, see below for more information
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How To Earn East Idaho Credit Union $25 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying checking account from East Idaho Credit Union by September 30, 2018.
- Set up direct deposit such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security.
- Enroll in eStatements
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Classic Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Premier Checking: $6, cannot be waived
- Golden Age Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Make sure you check out East Idaho Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.