Find the latest Eastern Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here for Checking accounts.
Currently, you can earn a $350 bonus from Eastern Bank when you open a new checking account and complete the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Eastern Bank Promotions
Founded in 1818 and headquartered in Boston, they are the largest and oldest mutual bank in the country. Whether you’re a consumer, business executive, investor, government agency, or not-for-profit organization, Eastern Bank has the financial products to help you save, manage your money, build for the future or protect your assets.
We will review the current Eastern Bank promotions below.
Eastern Bank $350 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $350 bonus
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: NH, MA, ME, RI (Branch Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1000+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: One
(Expires October 17, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open an Eastern Bank personal checking account
- Have two or more direct deposits totaling the following amounts to get the corresponding bonus:
- $1,000-$3,999.99 to earn $200
- $4,000 or more to earn $350
- Post the direct deposit amounts within the first 90 calendar days of account opening.
- A minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for Eastern Free Checking, $50 for Eastern eZ Checking or $500 for an Eastern Premier Checking account.
- To qualify for the incentive, you must open an Eastern Bank personal checking account between 04/16/2022 and 05/23/2022 and have two or more payroll, pension or government direct deposits totaling the amounts noted in the table below post to your new checking account within the first 90 calendar days of the account opening date.
- Electronic credits other than payroll, pension or government benefits, such as person-to-person payments, transfers between your accounts at Eastern Bank and other institutions or brokerages, and payments through third parties such as PayPal or eBay do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- Incentive amount will vary.
- This offer is valid for new consumer checking account customers only.
- New customers are primary signers who have not had a consumer checking account with Eastern Bank or any bank merged into Eastern Bank since September 10, 2021.
- The account must also meet the following requirements 90 calendar days after the account open date to receive an incentive (if the 90th calendar day falls on a non-business day, the requirements must be met on the following business day): (a) Primary signer must reside in MA, NH, ME or RI; (b) Primary signer must be age 18 or older; (c) Account must be open and have a positive balance.
- Incentives for qualified accounts will be deposited into customer’s account no later than 30 calendar days after confirmation that the account has met all the requirements.
- No incentive will be paid if the account is closed on the date, we attempt the deposit.
- The Bank may, at its discretion, pay the incentive earlier if all the qualifying requirements have been met.
- Only one incentive per customer and one incentive per household as defined by a common address.
- Customer will receive a 1099 form for this incentive.
- Please consult your tax advisor regarding the tax implications of this offer.
- Other qualifications and restrictions may apply.
Eastern Bank is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when becomes available. This bonus is great because they have a soft pull, so your credit score is not affected. Additionally, you will gain access to all their fantastic account features!
Compare Eastern Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers from Eastern Bank.