For those of you out there who simply wants a card that can offer you cash back on a variety of things, then check out the Elan Visa Signature Max Cash Preferred Card. It is a credit card that has an introductory offer of $150 bonus signing up for your card.
On top of the bonus offer, you can earn 5% on Two Categories of your choice with a limit of $2,000 of savings per quarter.
There is a $0 annual fee and a limit of $25 before you can start redeeming your points for cash. If you would like to get some more information over this card, here is some more information below!
Table of Contents
Elan Visa Signature Max Cash Preferred Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn $150 Bonus + Earn 5% on Two Categories|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined eligible purchases each quarter on two categories you choose
Earn 2% unlimited cash back on one everyday category, like Gas Stations & Ground Transportation, Restaurants & Food Delivery, and Grocery Stores & Grocery Delivery.
Earn 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||2%|
|Annual Fee||$0 annual fee|
- Welcome bonus
- Flexible point earning system
- No annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24% - 25.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Elan Max Cash Preferred Card Bonus Offer
Take advantage of the $150 bonus offer. Because this is a cash welcome offer, the value is shown right from the get go.
Additionally, the Elan Max Cash Preferred Card comes with an opportunity to earn 5% cash back on two categories of your choice, up to $2,000 in savings. So with this portion of the offer, you can get a ton of cash back.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement:
Why You Should Sign Up
With the Elan Visa Signature Max Cash Preferred Card, you will receive a $150 bonus offer simply for joining. Take advantage of this welcome bonus as it is simple to join and the card doesn’t come with an annual fee so it is also easy to maintain.
This card comes with the opportunity to earn 5% cash back on two categories of your choice with a limit of $2,000 in savings per quarter. Maximizing this offer is simple as long as you have a plan of what you intend to buy in that specific quarter.
Where It’s Available
- Abby Bank (Wisconsin)
- Air Force Academy Federal Credit Union (Colorado, veterans)
- Allegiance Credit Union (Oklahoma)
- Alliance Credit Union (Missouri)
- All South Federal Credit Union (South Carolina)
- Amplify Credit Union (Texas)
- Astera Credit Union (Michigan)
- Atlantic Union Bank (Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina)
- Banc of California (California)
- Bank of Albuquerque (New Mexico)
- Bank of Clarke County (Virginia)
- Bank Five Nine (Wisconsin)
- Bank of Oklahoma (Oklahoma)
- Bank of Texas (Texas)
- Bank of Utah (Utah)
- Banner Federal Credit Union (Arizona)
- Bay Coast Bank (Massachusetts, Rhode Island)
- Beacon Credit Union (Indiana)
- Bell Bank (Arizona, Minnesota, North Dakota)
- Bremer Bank (Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin)
- Byrn Mawr Trust Company (Pennsylvania)
- Buckeye State Bank (Ohio)
- Busey Bank (Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Florida)
- Capital City Bank (Florida, Georgia, Alabama)
- Capital Credit Union (Wisconsin)
- Cattle Bank and Trust (Nebraska)
- CCF Bank (Wisconsin, Minnesota)
- Central Pacific Bank (Hawaii)
- Centricity Credit Union (Minnesota)
- Centris Federal Credit Union (Nebraska, Iowa)
- Chevron Federal Credit Union (United States)
- Comerica Bank (California, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Michigan)
- Cornerstone Bank (North Dakota, South Dakota)
- Credit Union of Georgia (Georgia)
- Envision Bank (Massachusetts)
- Desert Financial Credit Union (Arizona)
- First Class Community Credit Union (Iowa)
- First Financial Northwest Bank (Washington)
- First National Bank Texas (Arkansas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona)
- First National Bank of Waterloo (Illinois)
- First State Bank of Florida Keys (Florida)
- Flagstar Bank (California, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin)
- F&M Bank (Farmers and Merchants) (California)
- Fulton Bank (Virginia, Maryland, DC, Pennsylvania)
- Greater Nevada Credit Union (Nevada)
- Green Belt Bank and Trust (Iowa)
- Guaranty Bank and Trust (Texas)
- Highland Bank (Minnesota)
- Home Federal Bank (Tennessee)
- Horizon Bank (Indiana, Michigan)
- Incredible Bank (Wisconsin)
- Intrust Bank (Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas)
- Johnson Financial Group (Wisconsin)
- Liberty Bank (Connecticut)
- Meriwest Credit Union (California)
- Merrimack Valley Credit Union (Massachusetts)
- Mid Penn Bank (Pennsylvania)
- MIT Federal Credit Union (Massachusetts)
- Nodaway Valley Bank (Missouri)
- Northside Community Bank (Illinois)
- NRL (Naval Research Lab) Federal Credit Union (DC, Virginia, Maryland)
- Oklahoma Central Credit Union (Oklahoma)
- Park National Bank (Ohio)
- Pawtucket Credit Union (Rhode Island)
- People’s United Bank (Connecticut)
- Pikes Peak Credit Union (Colorado)
- Premier Bank (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan)
- Prevail Bank (Wisconsin)
- Public Service Credit Union (Michigan)
- Renasant Bank (Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida)
- Radius Bank (Massachusetts)
- Rockland Trust (Massachusetts)
- Twin River Bank (Idaho, Washington)
- U.S. Employees Credit Union (US government employee and retiree)
- Valley National Bank (New Jersey, New York, Florida, Alabama)
- Wesbanco (West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio)
If you are a looking to earn fast rewards on your everyday purchases or simply want a flexible card that allows you to earn cash back on a variety of things, the Elan Visa Signature Max Cash Preferred Card is the card for you. It has the opportunity to earn 5% cash back on two categories of your choice per quarter, 2% unlimited cash back on one everyday category, and 1% unlimited cash back on everything else.
This is a great rewards card, but if you aren’t able to get this card in your area, consider another general rewards credit card.
What’s The Competition?
Below are some alternatives to the SElan Visa Signature Max Cash Preferred Card you should consider.
Looking For More Flexibility?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24% - 25.99%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.99%-27.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.