For residents of New York, Empire State Bank is offering a $100 bonus which is available now through March 31, 2019 when you have met all the requirements.
To earn the bonus all you have to do is open a new Empire State Bank Free Checking Account with an opening deposit of $25 or more at account opening, and set up a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
Not only will you qualify for the offer, but you’ll also have access to features such as a no monthly fee, no minimum balance, easy online and mobile access, and more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! If you are interested, be sure to check out other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Empire State Bank $100 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Empire State Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Empire State Bank $100 Bonus
- Open a new Empire State Bank Free Checking account
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Empire State Bank Free Checking Account: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Empire State Bank to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. If you qualify then I would check this offer out! There are no monthly fees for you to worry about plus it’s a great way to earn some cash! Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bonus by leaving us a comment down below.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.