Find an updated list of Energy One Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
About Energy One Federal Credit Union
Energy One Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Tulsa and is the 12th largest credit union in the state of Oklahoma. It is also the 1,031st largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1935 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 51 employees and 17,846 members at 8 locations. Energy One Federal Credit Union has an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Must work in the One Ten Building or Merit Corporate Park in Tulsa or Occidental Tower in Dallas, Texas. Also open to those who work in Adams Creek Rental Property in Broken Arrow or several other companies. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current offers below.
Energy One Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus (SEG Employees)
For residents, Energy One Federal Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $300 Checking Bonus! Simply open an account and begin to earn and save. Take advantage while you can.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA, OK, TX (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($200 bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- $300 offer
- $150 at account opening for opening a checking account, sign up for online/mobile banking and order your debit card.
- Another $150 will be deposited when you sign up for E1 Card Control app, have two payroll direct deposits into the account and achieve 30 debit card/ATM transactions within the first 60 days of opening the account.
- Extra $200 offer
- $150 can be earned by refinancing your auto, boat or RV loan from another institution to Energy One. The loan amount must exceed $10,000 per loan.
- $50 referral if you send us a co-worker or family member and they successfully open a new membership, checking account and debit card.
- Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable benefits.
- Benefits are available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members, but are not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners.
- Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
- For revocable grantor trusts, benefits are available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members.
- For all other fiduciary accounts, benefits are available to the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and his or her eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered).
- Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
- 2 Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the benefits described.
- Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
- Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
- Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Premier One Checking: $4.95, no fee with bill pay
- Free One Checking: None
- Fresh Start Checking: $9.95, no fee with bill pay
- Student Checking: No fee with bill pay
- Money Market E-Checking: No fee with bill pay
Energy One Federal Credit Union is offering tons of promotions like checking bonuses. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Energy One Federal Credit Union.
*Compare Energy One Federal Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and
*Check back at this page for updated Energy One Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers. more!*