For students between the ages of 18 to 23 who currently live in Connecticut or Massachusetts, Farmington Bank is offering you the chance to earn a $50 bonus by September 05, 2017. To earn the bonus you must mention the promotion at the time of account opening and keep the account in good standing. Keep in mind that you are not able to open the account online and that it is only available either in branch or over the phone. Once the requirements are met, you will receive your incentive by November 06, 2017! It’s that simple. So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: When student reaches the age of 24, they will be moved into a Simple Checking account.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Farmington Bank $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Farmington Bank Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking
- Availability: CT, MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/05/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0 (in branch), $50 (over the phone)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: The account must be open, active and have a positive balance through the payout date to be eligible.
- Household Limit: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Farmington Bank Bonus:
- Open a new Student Checking account with a $0 opening deposit if you open the account in branch and a $50 opening deposit if you open the account over the phone from Farmington Bank by September 05, 2017.
- Mention the promotion at the time of account opening.
- Once the requirements are met, you will receive the bonus by November 06, 2017.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
Check out Farmington Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus. If you live in the qualifying states then I would take a look at this offer because there are no monthly fees associated with the account. If you have any experiences or information such as if this account is able to be funded by a credit card or not then leave us a comment! We would love to hear back from you. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.