Residents of Connecticut and Massachusetts can earn a $100 Business Checking Bonus from Farmington Bank. To get started, you need to open the Platinum Business Checking and follow the requirements listed below by June 30, 2017 to earn the $100 bonus. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn a $50 if you open a Free Business Checking. With an account with Farmington Bank, you’ll have access to great features such as mobile banking, online banking, and much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: You must be an eligible member of Farmington Bank in order to qualify for this promotion.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Farmington Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Farmington Bank Business Checking Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Platinum Business Checking, Free Business Checking
- Availability: CT, MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0- $12, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member of Farminton Bank in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Farmington Bank Bonus:
- Open a Business Checking account from Farmington Bank.
- Open a Platinum Business Checking with an opening deposit of $100, mention this special when you open your account, and keep a daily balance of $2,500 or more during the entire month of July 2017.
- Then the $100 bonus will be credited to your new Platinum Business Checking account by August 31, 2017.
- To earn a $50 bonus, you must open a Free Business Checking account with an opening deposit of at least $100, mention the special at the time of account opening, and keep a daily balance of $250 or more during the entire month of July 2017.
- Then the $50 bonus will be credited to your new Free Business Checking Account by August 31, 2017.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Platinum Business Checking: Maintain a $2,500 minimum daily balance to avoid the $12 monthly fee.
- Free Business Checking: No monthly fees.
If you’re interested in earning a $100 bonus then check out Farmington Bank. All you have to do is open a Platinum Business Checking account and follow the requirements listed above. If you’re looking to earn $50, then all you must do is open a Free Business Checking account which has no monthly fees. If you’ve banked with Farmington Bank before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform. If you are looking for more options, then browse more offers from the fully updated HMB list of Business Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.