Available to residents of Florida and Georgia, Fidelity Bank is offering up to 1.25% APY when you open their Money Market in branch with an opening deposit of $2,500. This promotional rate is eligible for balances up to $250,000 and has no monthly fees. You can earn at their highest rate as long as the account is funded and this rate is guaranteed for 6 months. There is no expiration date for this offer, but you may want to sign up soon to take advantage of its recent increase. Hurry today and apply for this online offer since it may not last long!
Editor’s Note: The 1.25% APY Rate is only guaranteed for the first 6 months of opening the account! After that the rate is subject to change.
Table of Contents
Fidelity Bank Money Market Account:
- Sign up Offer
- Rate: 1.25% APY
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Availability: FL, GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Fidelity Bank Rates:
- Open a Money Market account in branch from Fidelity Bank with an opening deposit of $2,500.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Rates are subject to change after 6 months based on the account balance.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$2,500- $249,999||1.25% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up:
- Guaranteed rate for 6 months
- Go worry-free with no hidden fees or service charges
- Receive e-Statements, a free VISA debit card, and much more
- Online banking for convenient transfers, deposits, and account management
- Funds are federally insured by the FDIC
Sign up for this attractive rate of 1.25% APY from Fidelity Bank that is great for balances starting at $2,500 and under $250,000. All you need to do is enroll online with your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number and a US government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, State or Military ID). Let us know how it went with this bank by commenting below for our readers! Your feedback makes our site even better so don’t hesitate! Check out our complete list of Best Bank Rates for great offers like this!