With the Fifth Third Secured Card, use your secured credit card responsibly to help build, or rebuild, your credit history.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Fifth Third Secured Card Summary
- Build your credit history—important account information is shared with the three major credit bureaus
- Feel safe about building credit without being tempted beyond your means. Start by placing a $300 refundable deposit into a new Fifth Third Momentum® Savings Account to secure your card.1 This deposit will fund your account and your credit limit will be tied to it.
- Get the same conveniences offered by a traditional credit card
- Achieve more with responsible card usage you can be considered for future credit line increases or be eligible for an upgrade to an unsecured credit card
- 24.74% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on Purchases and Balance Transfers.
- $24 Annual Fee
(Visit Fifth Third Bank to learn more)
Fifth Third Secured Card Benefits
- Fast, safe, touch-free payments
- Digital wallet-ready for your mobile device
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection and Zero Liability® against unauthorized purchases
- No international transaction fees
- Cell phone protection
For more, see our list of the latest Fifth Third Bank Promotions and compare this card to many other credit card offers.
Leave a Reply