Take advantage of the latest First Commerce Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
The promotional highlight goes towards the 1.50% APY 48-Month available for Georgia residents.
Table of Contents
About First Commerce Credit Union
Being the 28th largest credit union in Florida, First Commerce Credit Union is definitely your go-to in banking. Through attractive rates and services, you will be able to see why they boast an A rating! Additionally, First Commerce was ranked among the top 100 credit unions for growth!
This credit union is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
|Eligibility: First Commerce Credit Union’s field of membership (FOM) is primarily residency based, with individuals who live or work in any of 21 Florida Panhandle counties or two Georgia counties, eligible to join.
See current membership details
*While First Commerce Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.15% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 1.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Bank||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
First Commerce Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the length of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $1,000, you can invest in an attractive CD length. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: $1,000,000
Tallahassee, FL & Marianna, FL CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Rates and terms are accurate as of 02/20/2020
First Commerce Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Perfect for saving for a set period of time
- Available term lengths 91 days to 4 years
- Minimum required balance: $1,000
Lastly, the selection of CD rates from First Commerce Credit Union are fantastic, especially if you are a Georgia resident. If you are interested, be sure to take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in an industry-leading CD. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest First Commerce Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions, and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.