First Community Financial Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a Free Checking account with them. Just make a minimum initial deposit of $100 and then set up direct deposit within 90 days. You will receive free checks for your first order of standard checks, flexibility to bank on the go, and much more. The $200 bonus is a really good deal so I would check it out right away!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
First Community $200 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- First Community Financial Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $200 if closed prior to one year of opening
How To Earn First Community Bonus:
- Open a Free Checking account with First Community Financial Bank
- Set up direct deposit within 90 days
- $200 Bonus will be credited to the account within 14 days after the first Direct Deposit is received
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
You can receive a $200 bonus from First Community Financial Bank if you open a Free Checking account and set up direct deposit within 90 days. If you live in Illinois then I would highly recommend checking it out. Be sure that you keep your account open for at least a year or you will face an early closing fee of $200. If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Can we apply only in branch for this promotion?