First National Bank is a financial services company that works in seven different states. FNB offers a full range of commercial and consumer banking services.
If you have an account with FNB, it is most likely a good idea to know how to log into your account. Read on to learn how you can do that, plus additional information about online banking.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Log In To Your First National Bank Account From a Computer
- 2 How To Log In To Your First National Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- 3 How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- 4 How To View Your First National Bank Statement Information
- 5 How To Contact First National Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- 6 What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
- 7 Bottom Line
How To Log In To Your First National Bank Account From a Computer
If you would like to view your First National Bank Account from your computer, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to fnb-online.com.
- Click the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the webpage.
- A pop up will appear where you can enter your user ID and password. You can also sign up for online banking if you have not yet registered an account.
- Click “Login.”
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. You won’t have to wait until the bank opens or any customer service wait times. Manage your money whenever and wherever you are.
How To Log In To Your First National Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, First National Bank has got you covered with their mobile app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s what you can do to get started on the FNB Direct mobile banking app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Log in.
The First National Bank mobile app has a variety of banking features. It allows you to:
- Send money with Zelle
- Login with fingerprint or face ID
- View check images
- Make deposits
- Enable and disable your cards
- Customize alerts
- Pay your bills
However, consumers should be aware that the FNB Direct app has fairly poor scores of 2.9 and 3.5 out of 5 stars on the App Store and Google Play, respectively, which could indicate that it’s not so easy to navigate or comes with significant technical issues.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten the username or password to your First National Bank login, don’t you worry. it can be easily recovered or changed. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve them:
Unfortunately, if you’ve forgotten your username, you won’t be able to reset it online. Call First National Bank customer service at 1-800-555-5455. They should be available from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET from Monday to Friday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET on Saturday and Sunday.
- Go to the HSBC homepage and click the login button.
- Select “Unlock/Reset Your Password.”
- Enter your user ID and date of birth.
- Hit “Continue” and answer any other questions to verify your identity.
How To View Your First National Bank Statement Information
First National Bank doesn’t give a step-by-step process on how to view your bank statement information. However, its website does say that you have access to up to two years of online statements.
How To Contact First National Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you’re having trouble using your First National Bank login or any other account-related issues, use these numbers to contact a representative:
- Bank accounts, online access or debit cards: 1-800-555-5455
- Directory of departments: 1-833-226-5362
Representatives are available from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET from Monday to Friday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET on Saturday and Sunday.
You can also schedule an appointment or send an email to an FNB representative here.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts and offers much more flexibility and convenience than branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, check your transaction history and much more. And all this without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your First National Bank login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.
Online Banking is a quick and easy way to access your account. First National Bank is one of those that participate in it. It is important to know how to log in to your account, so you can access your banking information.
For more information on banking, check out our bank guides right here on HMB!