Read on to learn more about First National Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $400 bonus for select residents in select states when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First National Bank Promotions
First National Bank is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is a diversified financial services company operating in seven states and the District of Columbia. FNB provides a full range of commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management solutions through its subsidiary network which is led by its largest affiliate, First National Bank of Pennsylvania, founded in 1864. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: PA, OH, MD, WV, NC, SC (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 043318092
- Customer Service: 1-800-555-5455
I’ll review the $400 offer below.
*If you are not eligible for this promotion, take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below. More than likely you will find a Chase bank near you.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$725 Cash||Review|
First National Bank $400 Bonus *Targeted*
First National Bank is offering select residents in select states up to a $400 checking bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Because this offer is targeted, there is no direct link to this offer. However, if you would like some more information on this promotion, be sure to check out the PDFs attached!
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Expiration Date: 07/20/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$25, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more informationg
In addition to the current promotion, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $400 Bonus
- Open a new qualifying checking account from First National Bank by July 20, 2019.
- Use promo code: DM4000419 when opening the account.
- If you open the account online you will have to make a minimum opening deposit of $50 but the opening deposit is waived if you open the new checking account in person.
- Next, you will earn a bonus based on your direct deposit totals after 90 days:
- $1,500 – $2,499 will earn you $150 bonus
- $2,500+ will earn you a $250 bonus
- Lastly, you will earn another $150 bonus if you use FNB Online Bill Pay to make 10 bill payments.
- After 90 days, if you maintain your direct deposit and your account is in good standing condition, your bonuses will be deposited to your account within 5 business days.
- Freestyle Checking: No monthly fee.
- MyStyle Checking: Avoid the $8.95 monthly fee by maintaining a $500 daily balance.
- Lifestyle Checking: Avoid the $10 monthly fee by maintaining a $1,000 average daily balance.
- PremierStyle Checking: Avoid the$25 monthly fee by maintaining a $7,500 daily balance.
- Accounts closed within 180 days are subject to a $50 closure fee
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Direct Deposit must also be established and utilized within 90 days of account opening.
- Offer available through July 20, 2019.
- Limit 1 bonus per household.
This bonus at First National Bank is a great bonus with a low opening deposit and low direct deposit requirement. However, this bonus is targeted to select residents in select states. If you are not eligible for this offer, I would suggest you take a look at our complete list of bank promotions.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Franklin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.