Residents of Kansas are able to take advantage of the best First State Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers here. Their typical bonus amount ranges from $100, $200, all the way up to $300 in bonus amounts.
Established in 1896, First State Bank & Trust offer a wide variety of account services such as Money Market Rates and CD rates to better your financial future. Through the 4 branches located in Kansas, residents are able to obtain the best accounts and features the bank has to offer.
On top of the fantastic $200 promotion the bank is currently offering, it doesn’t hurt to check out other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $10!
*Current residents of Kansas who lives near the Pratt Bank Center can also take advantage of great promotions from Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 1.00% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 0.35% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 1.00% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
First State Bank & Trust $200 Checking Bonus
Residents who lives near the Pratt Bank Center in Kansas are able to earn a $200 when you open a new Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: KS (Branch Locator) *Pratt Center*
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Expiration Date: July 31, 2019
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $2.50-$10.00
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires July 31, 2019)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- You will receive a $200 bonus when you open a new personal checking account
- Enroll in eStatements
- Complete 20 or more debit card purchases
- Have one or more ACH credits (e.g. Direct Deposit) totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account on or before 8/31/19.
- Debit Card purchases earn credit against the Monthly Service Charge.
- eStatements included, additional charge for paper statements.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Express Phone Banking
- First State Visa Debit Card
- UltraSF ATM network
- Direct Deposit
- Basic Checking:
- $5.50 – No charge if balance of $500 is maintained
- $2.50 – Student Rates (22 & under)
- SmartChoice Checking: $7.50
- Preferred Checking:
- $10 – No charge if balance of $5000 is maintained
- Offer valid 6/1/19 – 7/31/19 and may be canceled without notice.
- $100 minimum balance required to open.
- Offer only available to customers opening their first personal checking account.
- The account must be open as of 9/5/19 and have a positive balance of at least one day between 8/1/19 – 8/31/19 to be eligible for the bonus payment.
- Customer will receive a 1099 INT for bonus payment.
- Qualifying bonus payment will be paid into new checking account by end of business day on 9/6/19
- Not valid with any other offer.
With the current promotion from First State Bank & Trust, you are able to earn a generous bonus while receiving the best service and care the bank has to offer. I would definitely recommend this bonus only if it triggers a soft pull. With that said, definitely contact your local CSR for more information!
If you have had any experience with this bank, definitely let us know how it went for you! We value your feedback and will keep you posted on the most up to date promotions from this bank! Additionally, if you are interested, take a look at our list of Bank Promotions!
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.