For students of Missouri, First State Bank & Trust is offering a $25 bonus when you open a Student Checking Account with a $25 deposit.
To get started, anyone aged 15 to 22 can sign up for a Student Checking Account at First State Bank & Trust. A minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for this account but First State Bank & Trust will essentially match the opening deposit! Finally, you or your child can start spending with their own debit card.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: First State Bank & Trust also rewards you or your child for good grades. You can earn $2 per A, “Satisfactory”, or “Outstanding” rating! If you get straight A’s, you will earn a $20 bonus per semester!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
First State Bank & Trust $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- First State Bank & Trust Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking Account
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn First State Bank & Trust $25 Bonus
- Students aged 15 – 22 are eligible to sign up for a Student Checking Account.
- A minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for this account.
- You will earn a $25 bonus when you successfully open a Student Checking Account at First State Bank & Trust.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Student Checking: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
Make sure you check out First State Bank & Trust to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!