For residents of AR, AL, GA, MS, NC, TN, KY, & VA, First Tennessee Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new Express Checking account with promo code DGCB20 by June 30, 2019.
To start, open an Express Checking Account online using promo code: DGCB20 by June 30, 2019. Additionally, a minimum opening deposit of $50 is required for this account. To earn the bonus, you must set-up a direct deposit to the account within 60 days. Finally, you will earn a $200 bonus for setting up the direct deposit.
If you are interested, be sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! For all of the exclusive First Tennessee Bank bonuses, visit the HMB master list of First Tennessee Bank Promotions. Additionally, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank Account Info
- Direct Link Offer
- First Tennessee Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Express Checking
- Availability: AR, AL, GA, MS, NC, TN, KY, & VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $7, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Forfeit of bonus if closed within 6 months
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn First Tennessee $200 Bonus
- Open a new Express Checking Account using promo code DGCB20 by June 30, 2019.
- You must make an opening deposit of $50.
- You must set up at least one direct deposit within 60 days of account opening
- Receive your bonus 6 weeks after your first direct deposit.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
Express Checking: Your monthly service fee is waived if you maintain the direct deposit to the account.
Make sure you check out First Tennessee Bank to learn more about the $200 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $200 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!