For residents of Tennessee, F&M Bank is offering you a $250 bonus. To earn the initial $50 you must open a Express Checking or VIP Interest Checking account in branch with a $100 opening deposit. To earn an additional $200 you must set up a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500 within 30 days of account opening. Once the direct deposit is received, you will earn the incentive. With either of the qualifying checking accounts you’ll have access to great features such as free mobile banking, unlimited check writing, a free debit card, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available if you open the account in branch and complete the requirements explained below.
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through August 8, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
F&M Bank $250 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- F&M Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Express Checking or VIP Interest Checking
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $8, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn F&M Bank $250 Bonus:
- Open a Express Checking or VIP Interest Checking account with a $100 opening deposit from F&M Bank.
- After the account is open, you will earn the first $50 bonus.
- To earn an additional $200 you must set up a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500 within 30 days of account opening.
- Once the direct deposit is received, you will earn the incentive.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Express Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- VIP Interest Checking: Avoid the $8 fee when you maintain a $500 minimum daily balance or receive a Direct Deposit.
Make sure you check out F&M Bank to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).