You can earn a $150 Checking Bonus when you open a new account with Foothills Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a savings account with a loan OR a savings account with a checking account, debit card, e-statements, and direct deposit of at least $300 per month.
Table of Contents
Foothills Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus (Clear Creek Crossing Branch)
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CO
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: $15 if closed within 180 days from account opening
- Household limit: None listed
(Offer Expires June 30, 2022)
- Offer is only valid for a new member and is only available, in-person, at the Clear Creek Crossing branch.
- A new member is defined as anyone who has not had an account at Foothills Credit Union for at least one year and is 18 years of age or older.
- The new member must open a savings account plus a loan OR a savings account plus a checking account, debit card, e-statements, and a reoccurring direct deposit of at least $300 per month to qualify for the $150 bonus.
- In addition, the account must be opened on or before June 30, 2022, and meet all qualifications listed above within 60 days of account opening to receive the $150 bonus.
- Foothills Credit Union will deposit $150 into the new member’s account and $150 into the referring (existing) member’s account when all the requirements are met.
- Must meet membership eligibility requirements.
- An initial deposit of $25 is required at account opening.
- Credit restrictions may apply.
- Program subject to change without notice.
At Foothills Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.