Find the most updated Forcht Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, residents of Kentucky can earn a $100 bonus when you open a checking account and meet all the requirements.
About Forcht Bank Promotions
Forcht Bank was established in 2002, but it has grown to 26 locations and is now the 7th largest bank in the state of Kentucky. They are dedicated to exceeding their customer’s expectations, which is shown through their great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator) Campbellsville or Greensburg Banking Centers*
- Routing Number: 042101679
- Customer Service: 844-436-7248
We will review Forcht Bank promotions below.
*Residents of Kentucky can utilize other promotions such as Huntington promotions shown below.
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
Forcht Bank $100 Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $5 – $6, See Below
- Closing Account Fee: Penalty imposed if closed within 180 days
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a Forcht Bank iStudent checking account, subject to approval
- Deposit $50 or more at account opening
- All account holders must enroll in online banking
- Complete at least 10 debit card transactions.
- No minimum balance
- Mobile & Online Banking
- Unlimited ATM Fee Rebates
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Specifically for students ages 13 – 24
- Easy Checking: $6 monthly fee waived with $100 account balance.
- Forcht Friend Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with $500 minimum balance.
- 55 Advantage Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with $500 account balance.
- Everyday Heroes Checking: $6 monthly fee waived with $100 minimum balance.
- Offer is not available to existing Forcht Bank checking customers or customers whose accounts have been closed within the last 12 months.
- Forcht Bank employees and their immediate family are not eligible for this promotion.
- All requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening.
- If all requirements have been met, the bonus will be deposited into your account 65 days after account opening.
- No minimum balance is required to earn the bonus.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If checking account is closed within 180 days after account opening, an early account closure fee will apply.
- Forcht Bank reserves the right to end the promotion without notice.
- Offer cannot be combined.
If you are a resident of Kentucky, I would grab at this offer and claim $100 just by opening a checking account and meeting the requirements. But don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Don’t hesitate to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Forcht Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Leave a Reply