Learn more about Fort Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Fort Financial Credit Union Promotions
Fort Financial Credit Union began in 1946 when the Bureau of Federal Credit Unions approved the charter for Salisbury Axle Federal Credit Union. Currently, Fort Financial operates branches located in Indiana, Mississippi and North Carolina. However, if this promotion is not something you are interested in be sure to take a look at our own list of bank promotions and find a deal for you!
|Eligibility: Fort Financial Credit Union has been granted a specific “territory” that allows us to open our membership to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or has a business within our government approved areas:
Corinth, Mississippi; Fort Wayne, Indiana; Gastonia, North Carolina; Marion, Indiana See current membership details
While Fort Financial Credit Union does have competitive Money Market rates for a traditional bank, it is still hard to compete with online banks. Therefore you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the Fort Financial Credit Union Promotions below.
Fort Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Fort Financial Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available at the 702 State Road 205 branch in Indiana. However, there are also branches in IN, MS, NC.
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
(Expires July 31, 2020)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Personal Checking Account
- Account must remain open and in good standing for 90 days.
- Setup of a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 and at least 10 debit card transactions.
- Overdraft protection
- Direct Deposit
- Internet Banking
- Debit card
- No Monthly Fee
- HSA checking accounts are not eligible.
- Offer expires July 31, 2020.
- New checking accounts only.
- Must go to 702 State Road 205 to open your checking account
Visit Fort Financial Credit Union to learn more about this $100 promotion. Although this promotion is fairly easy to acquire and has a variety of services and options to choose from. I highly recommend checking out this account for the easy bonus. Due note that this offer is only available at one location.
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know if you chose to use this promotion and if it was worth it.
*Check back at this page for updated Fort Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.