Find the most up-to-date Fort Hood National Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, military residents of Texas can earn up to a $100 bonus when you open an account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Fort Hood National Bank
Fort Hood National bank has provided banking services to the military community since 1966. They are the 190th largest bank in the state of Texas with 9 locations where you can utilize great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review Fort Hood National Bank promotions below.
Fort Hood National Bank $100 Savings Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $20+
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: ?
- Monthly Fee: $2.50, see below on how to avoid
- Closing Account Fee: If closed within 13 months the bonus will be forfeited
(No expiration date)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Discover Bank Savings ($200 Bonus + 1.50% APY), CIT Money Market (Free Amazon Prime + 1.30% APY), CIT Bank Savings Connect (1.90% APY), Quontic Bank High Yield Savings (1.85% APY), and UFB Rewards Savings (2.21% APY).|
How To Earn $100 Savings Bonus
- Open a Military Saves account from Fort Hood National Bank with a $20+ deposit.
- You must maintain an Fort Hood Checking account and the Military Saves account for a period of one year.
- For the 11 consecutive months that follow the month of the first opening deposit, make deposits to your Military Saves Account that are, in total, at least equal to the amount of the initial opening deposit.
- If your initial deposit exceeds $100, the monthly deposits must be at least equal to $100, each month.
- Depending on the amount you deposited, they will match the initial opening deposit amount up to a maximum of $10 made in your Military Saves Account. You will receive the bonus if the 5th day of the 13th month.
- Direct deposit
- Online banking
- Funds transfers
- Bill pay
- People pay
- Mobile banking
- Mobile check deposit
- Military Saves: $2.50 monthly fee can be waived by:
- Maintaining a $20 minimum daily balance
- Free Checking: No monthly service fees
- Checking with Interest: $9.95 monthly fee can be waived by:
- Maintaining $500 minimum daily balance
- High Yield Checking: No monthly service fees
- A per item withdrawal fee will be charged on the last business day of the month. We will not assess this fee on your first debit transaction. Normal ATM owner/operator charges always apply.
- The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on this account are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Any change to the interest rate for your account is at our discretion.
- We may, at any time, change the basis of payment for interest or the rate of interest.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly. Interest earned but not credited will be paid upon closeout of the account.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the ending balance in your account, including any accrued but unpaid interest, using a 365 day year.
With the many great bonuses out there, I believe this offer is one that can be beat. This promotion is only available to Military personnel and their dependents, so if this does not apply to you, be sure to check out other promotions throughout our website.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Fort Hood National Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.