Available for residents of OK, Fort Sill Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Fort Sill FCU! When current members have their friend open a new checking account with FSFCU, both will receive the $25 when the referred member presents the referral card upon account opening. Your friend will have access to many great bank benefits and features along with this generous bonus. The promotion lasts until November 30, 2017 and there is no limit to how many referrals you can submit so hurry in to you nearest branch to find out more and if your friend or family member qualifies fro membership eligibility at Fort Sill FCU!
Editor’s Note: Referred members must meet eligibility requirements in order to open an account with FSFCU. Anyone working, living, attending school or worshiping in Comanche County is eligible for membership. Friends and neighbors in the community will also have access to the privilege of membership. Check out their Eligibility Requirements to find out more details.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
Fort Sill FCU $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Regular Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be opened for at least 90 days in order to receive the bonus.
How to Earn Fort Sill FCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Fort Sill Federal Credit Union.
- Have your friend open a checking account and present the referral card upon account opening.
- Referring member must have an account in good standing and have not caused FSFCU any losses.
- There is no limit to how many referrals a member may submit and no limit to a number of rewards a member can receive.
- The new member can only be referred by the new member.
- Referred member must have completed the Refer A Friend Form when applying for membership in order to qualify.
- All new membership account are subject to standard account eligibility and opening procedures.
- 90 days after the referred member has opened a new checking account, FSFCU will electronically deposit $25 to the referring member’s savings account and $25 to the referred members’ savings account.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Fort Sill Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Fort Sill Federal Credit Union. Based on the terms and conditions, both parties must have a savings account in order to have the bonus credited to them. The referred member must not have had a prior checking account in order to meet the qualifications of the referral bonus. Overall, it is an easy way for both current and new members to obtain an extra cash bonus as it has very few requirements. It is a plus that there is no limit on how many referrals you can submit, so hurry and take advantage of this offer before the promotion ends on November 30, 2017! Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!