Fort Worth City Credit Union is offering residents of Texas a $25 bonus when you open a new Youth Savings account by March 31, 2019.
To get started, your child must be a first time member and create a new CU Super SAver Kids Club or CU Varsity Share account. Then all you have to do is keep the account open, active, and in good standing for 90 days. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as online and mobile banking, mobile check deposits and transfers, and so much more!
Membership Eligibility: Employees of and Retirees from the City of Fort Worth, employees of MedStar, employees of museums within the City of Fort Worth including Amon Carter, Kimbell Art Museum, and the Science & Technology Museum, employees of specific companies that contract with the City of Fort Worth to provide services on an ongoing basis, including the Fort Worth Zoological Association, Waste Management, and the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo, relatives of current employees from the above listed groups, persons who live, work, attend school or worship in Tarrant, Denton, Johnson, Parker and Wise counties, and the family members of such persons. For more information make sure to check out their full membership page.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Fort Worth City Credit Union $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Fort Worth City Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: CU Super SAver Kids Club or CU Varsity Share Account
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull/Soft Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Account closed within 90 days will reverse the bonus
How To Earn Fort Worth City Credit Union $25 Bonus
- Open a new CU Super SAver Kids Club or CU Varsity Share Account from Fort Worth City Credit Union by March 31, 2019.
- Keep the account open, active, and in good standing for 90 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- CU Super SAver Kids Club: None
- CU Varsity Share Account: None
Make sure you check out Fort Worth City Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
With the United ClubSM Infinite Card:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525 (waived first year). However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!