Check out Fremont Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They are currently offering a bonus worth up to $150 for opening a qualifying account!
Table of Contents
About Fremont Bank
Founded in 1964, Fremont Bank is headquartered in Fremont, California, and has grown to 23 locations throughout the state. Fremont Bank’s CD rates are 67% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating.
I’ll review the Fremont Bank offers below.
Fremont $150 Checking Bonus
Fremont Bank is offering up to $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Account Type: Cornerstone Checking Account
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, sensitive
- Credit Card Funding: $100
- Monthly Fees: $15+, avoidable
- Early Account Termination Fee: $50, six months
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Up To $150 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Cornerstone Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 and receive up to $150 in rewards when you complete the following activities within 60 days of account opening:
- Direct Deposit – Earn $50 when you establish a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Online Bill Pay – Earn $50 when you complete two or more online bill payments through Fremont Bank online or mobile banking.
- Debit Card – Earn $50 when you make 25 or more qualifying debit card purchases.
- Rewards will be credited to the account and reported as interest, and Fremont Bank may issue an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) to you that reflects the value of the account credit.
- Offer valid for new Fremont Bank Cornerstone personal checking clients only. Clients who currently have a personal checking account with Fremont Bank as a primary or secondary account holder are not eligible for this bonus.
- A Direct Deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited to your account. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
- Electronic bill payments using Bill Pay. You must be enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking to activate and use Bill Pay.
- A qualifying debit card transaction is defined as a point-of-sale (POS) purchase transaction using your PIN (Personal Identification Number), purchases you sign for, internet, phone and mail order purchases, small dollar purchases that do not require a signature or PIN, and bill payments where payee processes the transaction as a credit transaction. Qualifying transactions from the same account but with different cards are combined. Transactions that do not qualify include ATM transactions, cash transactions and refund/return transactions.
- e-Statements (electronic statements) are free but you must enroll in Online Banking and have a working connection to the internet with email capability. If you cancel e-Statements, your account will be subject to the paper statement fee beginning with the end date of the statement period in which e-Statements are canceled.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking: $29.00 monthly can be waived with average daily balance of $50,000 or $50,000 with Combined Balance Option
- Freedom Checking: $10.00 monthly can be waived with:
- Monthly direct deposit6 of at least $500 to this account or
- $1,500 average daily balance or $5,000 combined balance5 or
- 10 or more qualifying debit card transactions
- For students under 26
- Cornerstone Checking: $15.00 monthly, can be waived with Automatic Loan Payment to an existing Fremont Bank personal mortgage loan or Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Statement Savings: $5.00 monthly, can be waived with minimum daily balance of $300
- Money Market Checking: $4.00 a month with e-Statements; other wise $14.00 monthly, can be waived with an average daily balance of $2,500
- Plus Business Checking: $12.00 monthly, can be waived with:
- $5,000 Average Daily Balance, or
- 10 qualifying purchases or one or more qualifying purchases of $250 or more with your Business Debit Card or
- Merchant Services, or
- Payroll Services, or
- Remote Deposit Capture Monthly Service Fee, or
- Commercial Lending Relationship
- Preferred Business Checking: $40.00 monthly can be waived with:
- $15,000 Average Daily Balance or
- Commercial Lending Relationship
- Premier Business Checking: $90.00 monthly can be waived with:
- $100,000 Average Daily Balance
- $250,000 Combined Balance
- Business Interest Checking: $25.00 monthly can be waived with an average daily balance of $10,000.
- Analyzed and Analyzed Interest Checking: $22 monthly plus activity charges in excess of earnings credit. The bank applies an earnings credit based on the account balance(s), which can offset all or some of the monthly service fees.
- Business Statement Savings: $5.00 monthly if minimum daily balance of $500 is not met
- Business Money Market Checking: $6 with e-Statement; otherwise $16 monthly, can be waived with an daily average balance of $2,500
- Business Premier Money Market Checking: $30.00 monthly, can be waived when linked with a Business Premier Checking Account
Fremont Bank currently has many bonuses when you open a qualifying account. Although this promotion has a variety of features and services to choose from, I can only recommend this post if it triggers a soft pull and you carefully look over the fine print. Therefore be sure to check with your local CSR and find out if you are eligible!
Feel free to leave a comment below letting us know if this event triggers a soft pull! We will continue to make sure to keep you guys updated on all the latest deals nationwide!
*Check back at this page for updated Fremont Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.