Take advantage of Gateway First Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, the bank is offering $250 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account and meeting all the requirements.
About Gateway First Bank Promotions
Gateway First Bank is headquartered in Jenks and is the 10th largest bank in the state of Oklahoma. It is also the 585th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1935 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 1,493 employees at 15 locations. Gateway First Bank has an A+ health rating.
Gateway First Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Earn a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not listed
- Household limit: None listed
(Limited time offer)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Earn $250.00 bonus when you open a new Gateway Checking account and complete the following requirements within the first 90 days:
- Set up direct deposit ($250 minimum) within 90 days
- Maintain a $250 average daily balance during this time period
- $250 is valid for personal checking accounts opened by 6/30/23.
- Offer is not available on account conversions and is limited to households that do not currently maintain a Gateway personal checking account.
- Limit one (1) per household.
- Accounts are subject to our standard eligibility and documentation requirements.
- Initial deposit of $25 is required to open the account.
- $250 bonus will not be considered part of the minimum opening deposit.
- Bonus is reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Bonus Requirement: Set up a minimum of $250 recurring direct deposit such as Social Security, Pension or Payroll within 90 days of opening account and maintain $250 average daily balance. Person to Person payments (such as Zelle) are not considered a direct deposit. $250 bonus will be deposited within ten (10) business days after account 1) meets all requirements AND 2) has been open for 90 days. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.50%. APY is accurate as of 3/27/23 and is subject to change without notice after opening account.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Gateway Checking: No monthly service fee
- Business Checking: $7.00 monthly maintenance fee if minimum daily balance drops below $500; $8.00 monthly maintenance fee if minimum daily balance drops below $250.
If you live near a Gateway First Bank location, you have the opportunity to earn generous bonuses. To earn these bonuses, simply open the eligible accounts and follow the procedures and the bonuses shall be granted!
Although you can earn a generous bonus from Gateway First Bank, check out our list of bank promotions for more offers. With fantastic offers such as Money Market and CD rates, you are able to get the most out of your banking experience!
Compare Gateway First Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like U.S. Bank, Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD Bank, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, and more!
Jacob Krolak says
It shows up on the site now: https://www.gatewayfirst.com/250bonus