For residents in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, GE Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you open up a Student Checking Account by April 30, 2019.
To be eligible for this bonus, open a Student Checking Account and have a direct deposit of $150 or more per pay period, or a minimum of $1500 in total share balances. With this account, you can enjoy no monthly service charge with qualifying direct deposit, unlimited access to thousands of surcharge free ATMs, nationwide, 24/7 access to your money with Online Banker, and so much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: GE Credit Union’s membership is made up of Select Employment Groups, or SEGs. For more info be sure to check out their membership requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Table of Contents
GE Credit Union $50 Bonus Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- GE CU Youth Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking
- Availability: Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, and Virginia (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25*
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $10, See below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months.
How to Earn GE Credit Union Bonus
- Open a Student Checking Account by April 30, 2019.
- If you are a new member to the credit union you must open a Share Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Provide proof of enrollment in school for up to 4 years.
- Maintain the account for 6 months to earn the bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
Youth Checking Account: $10 fee can be waived so long as you maintain a $1,500 account balance in your Savings Account.
Make sure you check out GE Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Take advantage of this offer before it expires. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.