The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is specially designed for business travelers who often fly with Delta Airlines and offers the opportunity to earn two generous welcome bonuses.
Make every purchase and every flight with Delta count. Earn SkyMiles rewards for award flights, seat upgrades, and more redemption options. Built in with your Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles Business card is exclusive Delta benefits that will save time and money. Plus, discover American Express business benefits that promote productivity and success.
Editor’s Note: You may not know this, but if you ever sell something on eBay, Craigslist, or do any freelance work, your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID on your application to apply.
Table of Contents
Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Summary
With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express:
• Make business travel more rewarding. Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
• Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
• $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
• Terms and limitations apply
• See Rates & Fees
Redeem for Flights, Upgrades, & More
Use SkyMiles earned with Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express for award flights and seat upgrades with Delta Airlines and other flexible flight redemption offers with Delta partners. It doesn’t stop at travel. Redeem miles for merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Flights – Redeem miles for Delta award flights starting at 20,000 miles for a round-trip flight. You can also reduce the cost of purchased flights by $50 dollars for every 5,000 miles. Go beyond Delta with your mile. Book flights with the SkyTeam Global Alliance and SkyMiles airline partners.
- Upgrade Seats – Redeem for upgrades of main cabin seats to Delta One, first class, or business class seats for you or someone else. You’ll still earn reward miles on the original purchased flight as you upgrade your seats.
- Gift Cards & Shopping – Use your miles to shop the SkyMiles Marketplace for gift cards, electronics, home goods, a wide variety of apparel and merchandise and even tickets to shows and sporting events.
- More Options – Join the Delta SkyClub with annual unlimited membership starting at 70,000 miles. You can also donate miles to charity through the SkyWish program.
Save Time & Money
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express‘s flight and travel benefits are one of the main reasons to become a member if you often fly Delta. Businesses can appreciate being able to spend more time on work instead of waiting in lines. It’s a time and money saver that makes the $95 annual fee ($0 introductory first year) well worth it (see Rates & Fees).
- Free First Checked Bag – Receive free first checked bag each flight for you and up to 8 other traveling companions on the same reservation. Save up to $50 for each round-trip flight per person or as much as $450 with a group of 9.
- Priority Boarding – Skip the line with priority boarding. You’ll have plenty of space for your carry-on baggage with extra time to finish your business.
- Delta Sky Club Discount – Visit the Delta Sky Club at a discount price of $29, normally $50, for you and up to two traveling companions. Receive complimentary WiFi, snacks, drinks, and the chance to relax or continue working in a comfortable yet productive environment.
- 20% In-Flight Savings – Receive a 20% discount off of food, beverages, movies, shows, games, and headsets. Just use your card for these in-flight purchases. The savings will be in the form of a credit statement.
AmEx Business, Purchase, & Travel Benefits
Enjoy built-in exclusive American Express benefits for purchases, travel, and business.
- OPEN Savings – OPEN Savings is a business benefit included in your card to receive 2 additional Membership Rewards points per dollar or 5% discount with participating partners FedEx, Hertz, HP.com, 1800flowers.com, and BN.com(Barnes & Noble).
- OPEN Forum – Get insight, advice, and the latest in business news and research with OPEN Forum.
- Employee Cards – Add employee cards for no extra cost. Easily set spending limits and monitor each account. Employees will also earn miles every time they use their cards. Use account manager rights to help with business finances and bookkeeping.
- Account Management Tools – Make managing your account effortless. Use ReceiptMatch to organize your expenses by adding receipts, tags, and notes to your transactions from your mobile device. Conveniently check your balance, make payments, or even view your benefits at any moment with the app. Receive automatic alerts. Closely monitor your account to make payments on time, keep tabs on employee spending, and also be notified of suspicious activity.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees & More Travel Benefits – It’s comforting to know that every time you travel, you’re safeguarded with car rental loss and damage insurance, baggage insurance plan, travel accident insurance, premium roadside assistance, and global assistance hotline. Plus, enjoy no foreign transaction fees (see Rates & Fees).
- Purchase Benefits – Purchase protection, extended warranty, and return protection cover purchases you make with this card. Take advantage of AmEx Offers for special discount offers by spending a set amount for statement credit back. Entertainment Access will keep you connected with early pre-sale and VIP tickets to music, sports, the arts, live performance, and more.
More Reasons to Fly Delta
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is excellent for businesses who are loyal Delta flyers. Plus, appreciate more travel, purchase, and business benefits with what you get on this card. Enjoy this opportunity to earn more for your spending.
First free checked bags, priority boarding, and no foreign transactions fees are a few more reasons to fly Delta with the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express. Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card||50,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®||70,000 Miles||Review|
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
For rates and fees of the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express, please click here.