The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is offering a welcome offer of 70,000 bonus miles after you make $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend directly with Delta flights. All other eligible purchases earn 1 mile for every dollar spent. Enjoy more benefits with the Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card. Check them out below!
Redeem your miles for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Best of all, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $95 (see Rates & Fees).
Editor’s Note: If you have a side business, then your business is called a sole proprietorship. These include selling on eBay, Craigslist, or freelance work. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID.
Table of Contents
Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Card Summary
With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 70,000 bonus miles after you make $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
• Plus, get a 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases. After the introductory 6 months period the APR for purchases will be variable at 17.99%-26.99% based on your credit worthiness and other factors at account opening, and this APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
• Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
• Find room for your carry-on and settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
• $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95. Terms and limitations apply
• See Rates & Fees
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Earn Up to 2X Miles: Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent made directly with Delta. Then, earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. Then, redeem your points for either a partial or full flight. There are no blackout dates nor seat restrictions with Delta booking system. Redemption starts at 10,000 miles for $100 off any Delta air ticket.
- First Checked Bag is Free: Book your flight with your card. You and up to 8 other people on your reservation can get their first checked bag through free. This is a savings of around $50 per person per round-trip.
- Priority Boarding & 20% In-Flight Savings: Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals and in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights.
- Two Discount Delta Sky Club Passes: Get two discounted airport lounge passes to Delta Sky Club, one for you and one for your companion. Passes are normally $59 and the discounted price is $29. Thus, this is worth a total savings of $60 per trip.
- Travel Benefits & Insurance: Get the comfort and peace of mind with travel benefits and travel insurance such as Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, 24/7 Global Assist Hotline, Baggage Insurance Plan, and Travel Accident Insurance.
- Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty: In case of accidental damage or the theft of eligible purchases for up to 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express can refund you if the store would not. Amex will also extend the original U.S. warranty of items you purchase by up to one year.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: American Express will not charge any foreign transaction fee (see Rates & Fees) on the purchases you make outside of the United States with your Card.
American Express is all about small businesses. They show it by providing you with the resources that help you run your business. Business owners and frequent Delta travelers should apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express.
Start earning miles for flying on Delta and for your other business expenses! Apply online now and you can get a decision in as little as 60 seconds. If you’re looking for something else, find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
For rates and fees of the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express, please click here.