Find the latest Granite Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Granite Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate of 2.60% APY for 12 months and 2.75% APY for 18-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Granite Credit Union
Granite Credit Union is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and was founded in 1986. Since then they have grown to 9 locations, offer CD rates that are 3X the national average, and have an A+ health rating.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that can serve all your banking expectations, and care about how those expectations are met.
|Eligibility: Granite Credit Union membership is open to: 1) anyone who lives, works, goes to school or worships in Salt Lake County; 2) Employees of Salt Lake, Murray, and Granite school districts; and 3) Family members of existing Granite Credit Union members.
See current membership details
*While Granite Credit Union provides a fantastic promotion it may not be for everyone. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find something for you!
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 1.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Bank||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
Granite Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a Granite Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: The penalty is 90 days dividends on a term of 12 months or less, 180 days of dividends on terms of more than 12 months but less than 48 months and 365 days of dividends on terms 48 months or more
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Compounded and credited monthly
- No monthly maintenance fee
- A low $500 minimum
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
Available to residents of Utah, Granite Credit Union has a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. Ranging from Checking, Savings, CDs, and loans. They currently offer 12-months 2.60% APY Rate and 2.75% APY 18-Month CD. If you want to earn big take advantage and sign up today.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Granite Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Granite Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.