For individuals that drank water or bathed between September 2011 and February 2016, at Hannibal, Missouri, between the dates of Sept. 4 and Sept. 15, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential reimbursement from the Hannibal Missouri Water Quality Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Hannibal Board of Public Works failing to provide safe potable drinking water. Residents were tested for voluntary urinalysis for blood and urine cytology. The Hannibal Missouri Water Quality have also agreed to pay $205,000 to reimburse Medical Monitoring Class Members who submit claims for their out-of-pocket costs so if you are eligible, file a claim by October 23, 2018 to receive your potential reimbursement!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM or BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Hannibal Missouri Water Quality Lawsuit:
- Hannibal Missouri Water Quality Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/23/2018
- Who’s Eligible:
- Rate Payer Class: All current Missouri residents who were billed and paid for water provided by the City of Hannibal public water supply system at any time from Sept. 1, 2011 and Feb. 28, 2016.
- Medical Monitoring Class: All current Missouri residents who, for a minimum period of three years between September 2011 and February 2016, resided in Hannibal and drank and/or bathed in water provided by the Hannibal public water supply system.
- Estimated Amount: TBD
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Oliver Latta, et al. v. Hannibal Board of Public Works, et al., Case No. 16SL-CC01881, in the Circuit Court of the County of St. Louis, State of Missouri
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Hannibal Missouri Water Quality Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 23, 2018 to receive your potential reimbursement!
For individuals that resided in Hannibal and drank and/or bathed in water provided by the Hannibal public water supply system, then you are eligible for a potential reimbursement from the Hannibal Missouri Water Quality Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Hannibal Missouri Water Quality located in Hannibal, Missouri. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 23, 2018 to receive your potential reimursement! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.