Hanscom Federal Credit Union has $1.2 billion in assets and 75,000 members, they are one of the most trusted credit unions in Massachusetts. Their mobile services, education programs and innovative products are designed to help members become financially self-sufficient and successful. They have 17 full service offices in Massachusetts. However, members can access HFCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to Hanscom Federal Credit Union online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
Editor’s Note: Among all of their account benefits, they have very competitive CD rates. Read our Hanscom Federal Credit Union CD Account Review for full info!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Hanscom FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Hanscom Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- Eligibility by Family Relationship to a Current HFCU Member.
- All active or retired employees of the Federal Government in Massachusetts are eligible to join Hanscom Federal Credit Union, as well as organizations that offer Hanscom Federal Credit Union as a benefit to their employees, volunteers and retirees.
- You can join Hanscom FCU if you join or are an active member in one of their partner organizations: Burlington Players, Nashua River Watershed Association, or Air Force Association.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Hanscom FCU:
This credit union offers great checking, savings, Certificate (CD), and IRA accounts. Their amenities include: dividends paid each month, low cost money orders, courtesy overdraft calls, and many more! Hanscom FCU also provides other services such as: borrowing money, managing money, retirement, securing your family, and saving money. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a HFCU branch or ATM. Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Hanscom Federal Credit Union has offered excellent personal service and financial services that have high value, and because of this, they are known as one of the most trusted financial institutions in Massachusetts. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact an HFCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Silver Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Gold Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|U.S. Bank Platinum Business Checking Package||$750 Cash||Review|
|Live Oak Bank Small Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Interest Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Nationwide Business Premium Savings||$210 Cash||Review|
|Regions Bank Business Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|NorthOne Business Checking||$20 Credit||Review|
|Novo Business Checking||$40 Cash||Review|
|BlueVine Business Checking||2.00% APY||Review|
Leave a Reply