Find the latest Harborstone Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Harbor Stone Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate of 2.01% APY for 18 months.
Table of Contents
About Harborstone Credit Union
Harborstone Credit Union is headquartered in Lakewood, Washington and was founded in 1955. Since then they have grown to 17 locations, offer money market rates that are 2X the national average, and they boast an A+ health rating.
They believe that as a credit union, they can positively impact the communities in which we serve. As a not-for-profit cooperative, the money they earn is returned back to our members in the form of great rates and low fees, while a bank’s profits are generated for the interests of its shareholders.
While this account is fantastic for CD’s and Harborstone Credit Union CD rates are worth a look, you should still always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
|Eligibility: Membership in Harborstone Credit Union is open to those who live, worship or work in the state of Washington. Membership is also open to active, retired, or reserve military and to active or retired civil service employees regardless of place of residency.
See current membership details
*While Harborstone Credit Union provides a fantastic promotion it may not be for everyone. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find something for you!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Harborstone Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $100, you can invest in a Harborstone Credit Union CD. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your banking needs.
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Penalty for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- A wide range of terms available
- Funds federally insured by NCUA
Harborstone Credit Union offers you various CD terms from 3 to 60 months but be sure to take advantage of their current 18-Month CD Special of 2.01% APY. If you are interesting and meet the qualifying activities you should definitely check out this promotion. I would also check with your local CSR as there is not a lot of information.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Harborstone Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Check back often for the latest Harborstone Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.