For residents of Arkansas, Heartland Bank is offering up to 2.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. It will truly pay to open an Interest Plus + Cash Back Account with Heartland Bank. No matter the size of your balance, you will earn interest at a competitive rate. If you live in the state of Arkansas, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Heartland Bank today!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Heartland Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Arkansas (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 25 debit card transactions of $5 or more, at least 1 automatic payment or direct deposit, receive eStatement only, and access online banking monthly
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Heartland Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Bonus: 0.25% cash back on credit/signature based Mastercard debit card purchases of $50 or more (Limit of $250 Cash Back per monthly qualification cycle)
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 25 debit card transactions of $5 or more, at least 1 automatic payment or direct deposit, receive eStatement only, and access online banking monthly
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Heartland Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.00% APY for up to $15,000.
- 25 debit card transactions of $5 or more post and clear
- 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear
- Receive eStatement only
- Access online banking monthly
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn 0.50% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
Heartland Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Arkansas. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.