Available for Washington, Oregon, California, and Hawaiian residents, Homestreet Bank is offering a 1.15% APY through December 31, 2018 when you open a Money Market account. Keep in mind that once it is January 01, 2019, the account will be converted to the regular Money Market tiered account. However to earn this competitive rate for 2018, simply have an opening deposit of $1,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.15% APY. Also, once you open an account, you’ll have access to features such as online banking, mobile banking, FDIC coverage, and more. If you are interested and qualify, apply today! To learn more, check out the rest of our HomeStreet Bank Promotions!
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available through 2018 and will be reverted back to a normal Money Market account earning an APY Rate of 0.45%.
Table of Contents
Homestreet Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.15% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: WA, OR. CA, HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5, can be waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $1,000.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Homestreet Bank Rates:
- Open a Money Market account from Homestreet Bank with an opening deposit of $1,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.00. Note that once 2019 arrives, the 1.15% APY Rate will revert back to 0.45% for all of the balances.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$500,000 +||1.15% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- The APY Rate is guaranteed throughout 2018
- Easily access your account online or on your mobile device
- State of the art encryption keeps your information safe
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from Homestreet Bank. When you open a Money Market account you can earn a 1.15% APY! This rate is great for all balances through 2018 because you will earn a stable 1.15% APY. The opening deposit automatically waives the monthly fee, leaving you with less to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes to open so sign up for an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)