Find all the latest Huron Valley State Bank Promotions, Cash Bonuses and more!
Right now, there are cash bonuses ranging from $50.
About Huron Valley State Bank Promotion
Huron Valley State Bank is headquartered in Milford and is the 58th largest bank in the state of Michigan. It is also the 2,946th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2005, it had grown to 33 employees at 3 locations.
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
However, if you don’t live near a branch, you can check out other great bank bonuses, bank rates, and also CD rates found nationwide!
Compare Huron Valley State Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Bank of America, Citibank, Wells Fargo, and more!
Huron Valley State Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Right now, Huron Valley State Bank Customers can earn $50 when referring a friend or family member.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- To earn the $50 bonus:
- Complete the referral form
- Refer a friend (or several friends if you prefer)
- Your friend must open a new personal or business checking account with a $50 minimum deposit and meet the qualifying criteria within the first 60 days.
- You both receive a $50 reward.
- Limit one incentive per account.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same owners or signors, only one account will be eligible for the incentive.
- To be considered as a new customer you must not have an account or have been a signor of an account within the past 180 days.
- Business owners referring employees may allow the employee to take advantage of either Employee Rewards or the Prefer Us Refer Us Program
- Deposit of incentive will be made within 60 days of qualifying account opening and transaction requirements have been met.
- A 1099-INT may be issued for the value of the incentive.
- If an account is closed within 180 days of opening, an early closing fee equal to incentive will be assessed.
- Huron Valley State Bank reserves the right to cancel or modify this program.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Subject to credit approval.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking: No monthly fees
- Interest Checking: $10.00 monthly waived with $1,500 daily balance or $2,500 average deposit relationship
- College Rewards Checking: No monthly fees
- Basic Business Checking: No monthly fees
- Classic Checking: $15.00.00 monthly per month which can be waived with an average monthly balance of $15,000.
- Plus Checking: $10.00 monthly; an Earnings Credit is applied to reduce or offset the monthly account service fees and transaction fees.
Make sure you check out Huron Valley State Bank to learn more about the worthwhile deals and cash bonuses to customers. Thus, if you are a resident of Michigan, this is the perfect bank for you!
It brings us pride to know that pages like this one helps you to continue saving your hard-earned money. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Leave a Reply