Available for residents of Idaho and Oregon, Icon Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Icon Credit Union.
All you have to do to earn the $50 referral bonus is have your friend or family member open a new checking account. Then they must make at least 7 transactions, 3 which must be Debit Card transactions, as well as setting a recurring direct deposit of $350 or more. With a checking account, you can enjoy a range of features such as Online and Mobile banking, online Bill Pay, PopMoney, eStatements and Alerts, and so much more.
If you enjoy all the great services Icon Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Persons who live or work in Ada, Adams, Canyon, Kootenai, Shoshone, Valley or Washington Counties in Idaho or Union or Wallowa Counties in Oregon. Immediate family and household members of existing Icon members are also eligible to join. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Icon Credit Union $50 Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Icon Credit Union PDF
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Free Checking, High Yield Checking
- Availability: ID, OR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $10.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in good standing in order to participate in this promotion.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How to Earn Icon Credit Union Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to Icon Credit Union
- Once the new member account meets the guidelines listed below, you will receive a $50 check within 30 days.
- The new member must open a new qualifying checking account by December 31, 2018.
- The account must be considered active in order to participate and must meet the following criteria:
- Opening a qualifying checking account with 7 monthly transactions to include 3 or more debit card transactions and recurring monthly direct deposit of $350+.
- Once the requirements are met, the current customer will receive the $100 bonus.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a Icon Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Icon Credit Union. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements listed above which are pretty simple to complete, which they can earn a $100 bonus as well. Be sure to take advantage of this great offer.
We love to receive feedback from you so if you know whether this account is able to be funded by a credit card or if you have any experiences with Icon Credit Union then leave us a comment down below! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!